There you sit, snug by the fire at home on a cold October's eve. Suddenly, the door flies open. You try to close it, but something stops you. Your heart begins to pound. Why can't you close it? Well, it appears that a pale, bony hand is holding it open. And who's body is attached to that horrid hand? That's an even scarier question. With trembling eyes you turn to see a figure cloaked in black, face obscured by shadow.
"May I come in?" the figure asks. It seems like it was actually a rhetorical question because it just floats right on in without waiting for your answer.
"Doooooo yooooou have any coooooooooooooooooookies?" it groans.
"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-only f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-Fig Newtons," you stutter.
"Ew! Well, that's okay, I drank a bunch of blood earlier so that should tide me over until dinner. Listen, you're probably wondering why I'm here."
"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to k-k-k-kill me?"
"Kill you? Ha ha, whaaaat? You're paranoid, man. That's funny. 'Kill you.' No, I'm here to tell you to about Monster Ballads 3."
1. D Is For Dracula - The Moriarties
2. Gamera - Hard Barfer
3. Color Me Blood Red - Mysterium of Sound
4. The Vampire Song - Nathan Franklin
5. A lament from Earth's greatest monsters - Patrick Gibbens
6. Synthetic Mummy - Junior Cables
7. Tree Heart - The Lagoons
8. Silver Bullet Sunrise - Wizards of Boat
9. Blood Is Life: A Tribute To The Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' Pinball Machine - Coffin Up Quarters
10. World of Evil - Ondine
11. Doing The Devil's Work - Boots Mouton & The Fucking Vampires
12. Frankenstein '94 - Buddusky
13. Big Mouth, Big Kiss - Ship Clock
14. In The Dark - Dominique
15. Suck My Dick! - Philatio
16. I Walk The Line - The Undead All-Stars
17. A Falcon Quill Dipped in My Enemies' Blood - Alex V. Cook
18. Impotent - Philippe Landry
Listen and download here: